Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
- Job Position: Commercial Relationship Management Officer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- To foster a productive, value-producing relationship between the bank and customers.
- To support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets 4
- To contribute to having a strong customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in the Branch.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Logs customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent a recurrence.
- Provides appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Offer a consistent yet differentiated customer experience by offering holistic needs analysis and consultation to key clients in portfolio management taking ownership of all categories of customer service matters.
- Consistent and frequent communication with the client providing complete, concise portfolio valuations and guidance.
- Serves as a problem-solver for the client, helping them identify investment criteria, recognize and handle concerns that arise as consultation moves closer to a decision.
- Complies with the use of appropriate processes and procedures expected of all members of staff who are constantly in contact with the customers.
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross-selling, and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carries out reviews on the previous day and jointly plans for the week ahead.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Pro-act to changes in the market place
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks/losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in the assigned portfolio.
- Extract and analyze financial statements, cash flow forecasts, and other complex financial reports, providing an accurate assessment
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Analyze financial statements of new customers and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans, and overdrafts to increase the profitability of the branch.
- Draft and assist the Business Development Manager to complete deposit funding and credit proposal papers.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Well-being culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Professional Certification: CIBN
- Experience: Sales and Marketing
- Digitally Savvy
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strategic thinking and the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
12th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online