Noratu Consulting has been mandated by one of its clients in the Healthcare and Beauty industry to fill the position below:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Provide an exceptional level of support to our social media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube by moderating, responding to and escalating messages and feedback in a timely and supportive manner
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable tools and software.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: OND
- 23- 28 years.
- Must be based in Benin City, Edo State
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- 1-3 minimum experience
- Willing to work the approved shifts for the call center.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Excellent knowledge of Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram + and other social media best practices.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.