AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions & Training, Delivery Logistics Services, and Real Estate. We also provide cutting-edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
- Job Position: Customer Care Executive
- Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for dedicated Customer Care/Relationship Executives with good working experience to join our organization
- As a corporate entity that offers a boutique of services, the successful individuals will be assigned to man the different business portfolios as their respective Customer Care/Relationship Executive
- Provides quality customer service to customers daily by utilizing computer technology to handle high call volumes and online inquiries.
- Handles and responds to all requests/queries/complaints/inquiries made by customers in a courteous, firm, and efficient manner.
- Ensures to liaise with the office Assistants to ensure the environment especially the front desk is clean before the office opens for business.
- Takes customers’ orders for services as well as compliance and communicating them accurately to the relevant operational units/departments – field officers, dispatch riders, sales, and digital marketing team, Website Developers, and others.
- Customer Care/Relationship Executives manning logistic delivery business portfolio will monitor movements of the dispatch riders via the logistics app in the office to ensure strict compliance.
- Ensure payments made for services by customers are well recorded
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media, and complaints are resolved amicably and in good time
- Provides correct and complete report as may be required by the Head, Customer Representative & Marketing
- Performs any other duties or tasks as may be required by the Head, Customer Service Representative & Marketing/Management
- Candidates must reside In Mainland (Yaba, Ogba, Gbagada, and surrounding areas) and Island (Ajah or Lekki ONLY)
- Academic qualification is not the most important BUT the ability to deliver on the job!
- Female candidates are preferred
- The candidate must be a computer literate
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be trainable
- A beautiful and charming disposition
- A warm, cheerful spirit
- Negotiation & Sales skills
- Ability to listen
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to details
- Organizational skills
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for Customer Care (Your Qaulification – Your Sex – Your Location)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated would be given prompt attention as successful.