Givenbiz Pre Vasity College/Givenbiz Academy is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test class. Givenbiz is one of the faster growing independent international education consultancies, specializing in helping Nigerian students to gain admission into Nigeria universities and abroad.
Job Position: Customer Care Representative / Call Center Agent
Job Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our Services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
10th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.