Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Job Position: Customer Engagement Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
What you would be expected to do:
- Set up work models, targets and metrics of work for the Customer Engagement Team.
- Ensuring briefings are held with the customer engagement team to share their expectations.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting on all outbound calls and performance against KPIs.
- Closely monitor, and track performance and SLAs related to the credit and finance and welcome teams are up to standards with an understanding that they form part of the critical lines of business for the organization.
- Consolidate and validate training and development requirements to the customer engagement team.
- Continuously coach and mentor the team.
- Hold one-on-one discussions with team members to enable focus on individual issues that affect performance.
- Manage staff disciplinary issues where coaching and training have failed to achieve the desired increase in performance.
- Document all absences and ensure records are updated on available systems.
- Drive a customer-centric culture across the organization.
- Monitor, track and report on the viability of work resources, working systems and work tools on remote functions.
- Manage and Evaluate performance appraisals for Nigeria customer engagement functions.
- Leads and motivates staff and workforce – building a top performing operational team and instilling a culture of accountability, results and flexibility in order to meet/exceed customer expectations. Target is to enable managers leading their teams independently, with a high degree of collaboration and within a competence-based network.
- Close collaboration with other functions (e.g operations, finance, HR, sales team) within the Nigeria market and forming platforms for collaboration of the respective teams.
- Evaluate and optimize the workforce to ensure we have the right skills, organizational structure, capacity and quality to deliver best in class support to all customers across all engagement business lines and products.
- Outline and manage the functions within the call center team to industry expectations.
- Guide and mentor customer engagement officers through training and mentorship programmes.
- Ensure Peak times and Nigeria engagement metrics are as par the market standards.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND from any higher accredited higher insitution
- 3 years plus experience of managing operational customer engagement teams at a team manager role.
- Must be a team player, patient and people centric as you will be dealing with a highly skilled and conversant team.
- Have keen analytical and research abilities i.e You’re Are highly analytical and able to translate customer feedback into data, and customer ideas into product recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Influential relationships skills and able to use these relationships to deliver engagement improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills ensure you’re on top of every follow up and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Ability to work well and mentor culturally diverse skilled teams.
- Good with staff engagement and team motivation concepts that can boost staff morale.
What we Offer
In addition to compensation and statutory benefits:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.