dipoleDIAMOND – We are a Business Solutions and Training firm committed to finding cost-effective solutions for Startups, SMEs and Enterprises. We are “life-learners” passionate about technology and education and always seeking out better ways of solving problems. We believe in the power of technology to transform lives, disrupt industries, solve problems, drive growth, improve efficiency and create value for all stakeholders.
dipoleDIAMOND Limited is an Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) consulting firm providing transformative solutions for businesses embracing digital transformation. Since 2015, we have helped our clients reduce costs, increase efficiency, employee productivity, and remain competitive. As a Process Maker Elite Partner and a UiPath Silver Partner, we offer our clients professional services in the areas of Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Assistant Solution (Chatbot), and Software Development and Integration (SDI) to deliver on their digitization and automation goals.
Job Position: Customer Success Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a technically savvy individual with a strong drive for results for the role of a Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- Duties for the CSM will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, designing and implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn rate for our enterprise solutions clients.
- You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests appropriately.
- Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed promptly.
- Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- As a Customer Success Manager at dipoleDIAMOND, you will have to understand the customers’ psyche, their needs, and enhance their customer experience by improving the sales demos and onboarding process.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Have a good grasp of our products and services.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve training and other communication infrastructure.
- Undertake on-site visits to clients.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image.
- 3-4 years of experience in a B2B SaaS company in a customer-facing customer success field.
- Smart thinker, innovator, decision-maker who can inspire customer loyalty.
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Have an acumen and tact of handling C-Suite discussions
- Experience in handling customer complaints and queries tactfully, and diplomatically to ensure that they stay subscribed to our product
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document & slide deck creation, and business writing.
- Technical skills required and ability to learn new software.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
Gross Monthly Salary: N300,000 (Before Tax)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only apply if you meet the requirements as non-fit applications will be discarded.
- Due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to get back to unsuccessful applicants.