Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving the circular economy as a world leader in recycling to build more with less.
Holcim is the company behind some of the world’s most trusted brands in the building sector including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Ambuja Cement, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim and Lafarge. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
Job Position: Customer Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The job objective is to oversee daily activities across functions of Customer Service Logistics and Commercial teams; design and implement processes and suggest ways to constantly improve on customer experience.
- This role oversees regional customer service management as well as the contact centre management, complaint management, Service operating Procedures and Quality Assurance across all our channels and customer facing teams.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Oversees the delivery of a seamless high-quality service across all customer interfacing staff.
- Oversees the activities of the regional teams.
- Drives service excellence with a focus on achieving continuous improvement
- Responsible for providing customer feedback to management for on-time decision making.
- Implements efficient processes and standards.
- Responsible for improving ratings across all Customer Service Performance Matrix e.g. NPS, CES, etc.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; preparing and completing action plans; managing process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Collaborates with other unit heads for effective service delivery.
- Designs and develops Customer Service trainings for customer interfacing staff
- Mentors and motivates teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the Customer Service/Call Center domain, with at least 2 years managing people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Google Docs and CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships to ensure business objectives and priorities are successfully supported, communicated, and executed within the Business organization.
- Must be familiar with Customer Service/Call Center matrices.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including a proven ability to listen and understand customers.
Knowledge & Skills:
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Reporting Skills.
Leadership and Managerial Abilities:
- People Management
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation.
- Professional Proficiency in English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online