Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Position: Customer Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM field: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Competence & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language.
- PMI / PMP / Prince2 certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that the person holds
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience.
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth.
- We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
- Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.