Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
Job Position: Customer Relations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring a high-performing operation by leading, engaging, coaching, motivating and developing front-line team members.
- The customer service Manager will supervise the on-time performance of all of United Nigeria’s domestic, regional and international, transit passenger, baggage, cargo and aircraft activities with the highest standard of service and efficiency rendered to passengers and customers of the airline with safety, security and on-time departure. Also responsible for supporting their teams’ efforts in creating a safe, reliable operation while delivering an elevated customer service experience.
- He/she is responsible for developing outstanding loyalty programs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate passenger organic growth for the company.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing teams of customer service executives. He/she will set goals to meet the needs of each team member as well as monitor the progress of customer cases in the company emails and tracking system.
- Answering questions from customers/ passengers and resolving identified problems/ challenges.
- Ensure all activities related to Station Operations and Coordinates all functions to ensure superior customer service, operational integrity, and positive employee relations.
- He/she will work with teams of customer service executives and oversee their customer service operations. He/she will also work with managers in other departments to address customer complaints or concerns as needed.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction. Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Ensures customer service representatives are fully trained, knowledgeable and provide superior customer service. Train agents on how to adequately address the problem over the phone, how to write correspondence or how to use the reservation system.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Manage Flight Disruption as advised by COU
- Ensures that all flight summaries including flown coupons are sent on time to the revenue accounts office.
- Ensure that disruptions or unusual situations are attended to safely and legally with minimum risk to the company
- Manage relations with customers, social media handles, liaising with NCAA, CPD, reviewing litigation cases, managing call centre and reporting to the management.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Station Manager from time to time.
- HND or B.Sc. in any discipline.
- A Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) to four (4) years experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of customer service experience in the aviation industry will be an advantage
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent and strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.