Simon Page College of Marketing is a modern and dynamic training institution committed to the provision of quality qualifications and training for professional and academic development across Africa. We currently operate in 3 countries (Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya) offering the CIM UK, CIPR UK, DMI Ireland, and PMP qualifications.
Job Position: Customer Relationship Executive (BPE)
Job Location: Magodo Phase 2, Lagos
- Provide information and support to prospects, guiding them through the buyer journey till they become enrolled students.
- Take all necessary actions to grow enrolment number.
- Participate in sales and business development activities.
- Respond to all enquiries professionally.
- Participate in lecture and event preparations to ensure they run smoothly.
- Contribute to the development of new programs within the Simon Page portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with the students while representing and communicating the Simon Page brand values.
- Contribute to and participate in team bonding activities.
- Support the fostering of a conducive working environment and improve productivity.
- Research and keep updated on the needs of the customer as well as the competition.
- Engage in personal development activities and participate in weekly in-house training.
- Undertaking administrative tasks and any other task assigned by your manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-5 years experience.
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.