Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
Job Position: Customer Representative / Sales Officer
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Build connections on behalf of the company.
- Ability to open and close deals.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Identifying new business markets and recording daily customer transactions.
- Handle clients complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Keep records of clients interactions, process clients accounts and file documents.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Must have 2 – 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Experience in marketing will be an advantage.
- Resident in Warri environs is an added advantage.
11th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Representative / Sales Officer (Warri Branch)” as the subject of the mail.