Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Job Position: Customer Retention Specialist
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a dynamic retention specialist to help us retain our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business.
- To be successful as a retention specialist, you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for sales. Ultimately, a top-class retention specialist should beable to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with customers.
- Taking all possible measures to timely resolve customers ’ issues and processing them in accordance with our established procedures and policies.
- Responsible for responding toinbound and outbound calls, and technical queries related to VOIP, Internet, and Data services on different platforms such as LTE, WTTx and Fibre, Wifi by using standard procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to deal with incoming calls.
- Ensure full compliance with all related software applications and a strong handling power to assist customers.
- Logging all queries properly and escalating possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools.
- Regularly attending training and coaching sessions conducted. Learning about the organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them.
- Suggesting alternatives and possibilities to resolve customers’ complaints on a priority basis.
- Giving feedback and reporting customer issues/problems to the Supervisor to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and to aware management of current trends and demands.
- Developing aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts and retain business.
- Building positive relationships with customers and business associates.
- Assisting with processing online payments and ensuring customers get value.
- Must have a 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Entry level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software such as CRM, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
17th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Retention Specialist” as the subject of the email.