Mano Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
Job Position: Customer Service Agent
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As a customer service agent, you would be a part of the customer service team at Mano.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our users have a seamless support experience over the phone and live chats.
- This also includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems
- You will also serve as a feedback channel by relaying customers concerns and problem to the operations or relevant teams so that we can fix the gap. Experience using Zendesk is a strong advantage.
- Provide seamless support to all our customers
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the products available in our stores and customer service policies
- Confirming customers payment via the payment channels, as well as tracking pending payments
- Resolving every customer complaint professionally via the phone or live chat
- Giving information to new and old customers browsing through our websites
- Replying to chats via the live chat channel
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution
- Minimum of 2 years previous customers experience is a plus
- Previous experience working in an E- commerce industry is an added advantage
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organization or multitasking skills
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience
- Ability to use Zendesk is an added advantage
- Ability to work in shifts
- Must live on the island or environs.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online