Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions. With a team that diverse, we are setting new standards of performance and raising the bar in excellent service delivery.
Job Position: Customer Service
Job Locations: Lagos Island (Ikoyi, Falomo, Lekki, Vi, Ajah, Sangotedo, Obalend, CMC, Apapa, Iyana Oworo)
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally..
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- OND / NCE / HND in any field
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted.