Easycars is established to boost transportation service across Nigeria, we currently offer car booking/hire services in Ibadan, Lagos, and Abuja.
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies, and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing causes, and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
The ideal Customer Service Executive:
- A smart, energetic, and intelligent female is required for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Judgmental skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Time management skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV using the job title as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Interview is immediate.