GHI Assets Limited was incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in 2004. It is an investment company holding varying interests in the different companies within the group. We specialize in airline representation and management, business and leisure travelmanagement, training and travel technology solutions. GHI Assets has business interests in Angola, Benin Republic, Cameroon, South Africa, United States of AmericaandNigeria with plans to expand into more African countries. We strive to be market leaders in our businesses employing cutting edge technology to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
Job Position: Customer Service Executive (Call Centre)
Job Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
- The Customer Service Executive (Call Centre) will ensure compliance to the mission of the GSA which is to give a service that is perceived and received by our clients (both internal and external) as excellent.
- The Customer Service Executive attends to direct customers through inbound customer calls and walk-in customers.
- Handle customer complaints and work in the capacity of the supervisor when none available
- Ensure the ticketing target is met and consulting with the supervisor and other senior ticketing staff on different ways to achieve target.
- Provide correct information regarding fares, ticketing, product knowledge and refunds to customers.
- Produce daily stats figures on number and types of tickets issued.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the airline, IATA and round the world fares.
- Ensure the airline product is sold to its maximum capacity.
- Ensure adequate procedures are implemented and customer requirements are maintained.
- Ensure all shifts are covered in case of training or unexpected sick leave.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years call centre/ customer service experience. Airline call centre experience is an added advantage.
- Airline & IATA professional qualifications is an added advantage.
18th January, 2024 (on or before 5pm).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.