Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means.
Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Executives are often client’s primary point of contact with a company at such, they are charged with creating a lasting good impression of the company in clients’ minds, be it existing or new.
- Our ideal candidates MUST be self-motivated, solution-driven and have customers’ satisfaction at heart
- Coordinate the Customer Service team to ensure sales, customer satisfactions and target meeting.
- Act as a liaison officer between the company and the client, communicating and coordinating sales and customers
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information, answer questions and inquiries about the company’s product/services, and resolve any emerging problems that customers’ accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Develop a written guide to best practices, creating training agendas for staffers and taking the lead in communicating service expectations within the company.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers using digital marketing tools
- Meet personal / customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- A Degree in a Communication, Management or related fields
- 1-3 years experience in Call center or Client / Customer Service roles. Experience at an investment company is an added advantage
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Data analysis skills.
7th December, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.