Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is an engineering solutions and technical services company that provides services to companies in the manufacturing and production chains sectors.
Job Position: Customer Service Executive
Job Location: Kano
- Provide the internal staff with professional administrative support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, word processing duties, attending to routine correspondences, and when required, prepare written reports.
- As the first point of contact for most clien, endeavour to answer telephone enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner. This also includes monitoring & control of visitors.
- Take responsibility for ordering necessary office supplies
- Provide Admin & Secretarial support to the Sales/Marketing/Logistics Team.
- Liaise with vendors & third Parties regarding administration of sales process
- Update company data bases and may include current customer accounts.
- Participate in key result areas and KPI review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Record & maintain all management & official minutes of meetings circulate same to the concerned people.
- Maintain staff files and other official company files.
- Achieve planned reporting time in quality and timeliness.
- Achieve savings plan for the company.
- Manage relations with employees to guarantee a stress free-working environment.
- Ensure proper use and up-keep of company property.
- Follow-up on all shipment to ensure that we meet the service standard agreed to we with the client.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Personally represent the TekniTeed brand professionally and ethically at all times.
- Candidates should possess HND qualifications with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.