Melios Limited is an independent and innovative Total Risk Management and Asset Integrity Consultancy Company, established in 2011 and operating out of Nigeria and the UK. The company services are streamlined into five key offerings that deliver value at all project phases and operational lifecycle of assets.
Job Position: Customer Service Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Provide assistance to the customer success team.
- Contribute to departmental goals and help identify areas of improvement.
- Provide strategic support in identifying new development channels and managing client’s portfolio.
- Follow up and maintain good communication with Clients.
- Perform any other tasks relevant to business and departmental goals as directed by management.
- University Degree in any Business or Customer related course with minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Applicants who are awaiting NYSC or just recently completed NYSC (no more than 1 year) are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to work in both large and small teams.
- Ability to carry out tasks in accordance with defined procedures and instruction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills, and must have the ability to document and present clearly.
- Ability to communicate orally with vendors, clients, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Female preferably for gender balance.
25th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.