Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions to drive performance and acceleration. Our focus is to develop and implement new ideas and strategies for Organizations to enhance their business processes and growth. The depth of our expertise is defined by a carefully selected pool of consultants who ensure that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clienteles.
Job Position: Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Convert potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally.
- Respond to customer inquiries about available products and services
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem.
- Inventory management and stock taking.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary.
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs.
- Anticipate customer needs, follow up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Increase product sales and market share.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different products and services offered by the organization.
- Maintain client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in the day-to-day running of the store activities.
- Maintain the approved look and feel of the store at all times.
- Carry out daily administrative tasks.
- Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Operations
- Minimum of Two years of related work experience
- Innovative and analytical mindset.
- Computer literacy and ability to use Office Applications.
- Ability to relate well with people with a view to converting leads.
- Great communication skills (Verbal, Presentation).
- Smart, Critical, strategic, and creative thinking.
10th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.