FoliXx Hospitality is an organisation whose grand purpose is to achieve global relevance among leaders in the hospitality guild, through unparalleled culture and service. We are a resolute people, committed to continuous excellent service delivery, our value systems are built upon integrity, excellence, attitude, competence and continuous improvement.
Job Position: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department.
- Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervising the daily operations of the customer service department
- Taking ownership of customers’ issues and following problems through to resolution
- Create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused on that mission.
- Always ensure the satisfaction of customers
- Drive speed of service
- Manage the handling of customers’ requests, issues, and relations
- Develops and maintains a team atmosphere within Customer Service and with other departments
- Manages customer expectations by answering questions about policies and procedures
- Serves as a role model when coaching employees on how to resolve complex, customer-related issues
- Improving customer service experience
- Provides project management leadership on specific cross-departmental projects
- Manage operations as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for profits and excellence
- Creating a reliable customer loyalty program
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Staying current on the latest industry trends and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.