Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Job Position: Customer Service Workforce Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Responsible for leading the contact center planning and staffing process.
- Ensures contact center and staffing models include accurate, updated information.
- Captures reports on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.) and provides root-cause analysis and business impact analysis for all performance variances.
- Identifies the contact volume trends and averages on a monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis.
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards and presentations for reporting needs.
- Utilizes workforce management software and various internal data sources to accurately forecast contacts – both short and long-term – and determine staffing requirements.
- Accountable for timely delivery of agent schedules developed by self or workforce analysts.
- Oversees the existing Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics to include volumes, schedule adherence and service level achievement.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Develop policies that impact workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- 5+ years of relevant e-commerce or comparable experience in the customer experience and retention field.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
- Experience with e-commerce platforms/channels preferred
- Ability to multi-task and can be trusted to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power -point) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
- Good problem-solving skills required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders