Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Handle product recalls
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Mass Communications or relevant field. MBA will be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years proven work experience as a customer service Officer.
- Strong client facing and communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and technique.
- Proficiency in English. Another language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Demand on the job: All candidates must have ISP experience.
9th December, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.