Coastal Specialist Clinic is a mother-and-child hospital that focuses on pregnancy, childbirth, and everything in between. We started providing services in 2011. Additionally, we are committed to upholding high standards through great work ethics, continual improvement, and superior customer service. We are currently located in Warri, Delta State , Nigeria.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for building a strong health information Centre that will ensure prompt service to patients, and also ensure timely, accurate and complete documentation of all patient records as well as their protection and confidentiality in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements, professional standards and best practice
The key result areas of this role are:
- Greeting customers in a friendly, and professional manner using the suggested script.
- Answering telephone, e-mail and physical inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Assist patients with filling out patient history forms, consent forms and payment contract forms
- Deferring queries to your line manager if you are unable to answer them.
- Sending patient’s data to nurses for vital signs
- Giving directions to patients, patient’s relatives, vendors etc.
- Inform patients about delays or wait times
- Update and verify patient information at every visit
- Scheduling patient appointments and making reminder calls to patients.
- Updating of patient files before posting
- Identity check of patients
- Sending of daily report of activities carried out to line manager.
Health and Safety:
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, clients and members of staff.
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by Senior Leadership.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.