Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
Job Position: Sales Admin / Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Process calls, mails and online sales request from clients promptly
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries, queries and escalate to appropriate departments (accounts, warehouse etc)
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives.
- Closely work with sales and marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, and events are well supported.
- Provide back-end support to the sales team in the discharge of functions
- Maintain an accurate database of client and prospect information
- Ensure accuracy of all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoices, orders)
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on company products for effective service delivery
- Manage end to end delivery of processed orders promptly
- Compile sales reports and monitor sales efforts
- Communicate customer feedback
- Coordinate technical forums and presentations within the country.
- Develop good customer relationship by phone calls, follow-ups, emails, broadcasts etc.
- Provide technical expertise, offered technology, tools, on customer’s technical –related business needs.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Business Administration, Business Management or a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Background in Civil /Chemical Engineering is an added advantage
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Telemarketing / customer service
- Hands-on experience with a CRM software and MS Office.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
- Understand sales performance metrics
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Business management skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to sell products and services with recordable success.
- Persistence and determination.
- Ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
N90,000 – N120,000 / Month.
22nd May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.