MetroHealth HMO Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization which has been established with the objective of becoming the HMO of choice for corporate entities and all subscribing enrolees, who want good quality healthcare accessed through a technology enabled platform that will enhance the whole customer experience.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi – Lagos
- Manage in coming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
N60,000 – N100,000 / month.
11th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@metrohealthhmo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.