Repton Group is a company registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission to carry out business in general commerce, distribution, haulage, agriculture and allied services.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Locations: Ikeja & Alagbado – Lagos
- A Customer Service is responsible for providing assistance to customers with their inquiries, complaints, and orders.
- He/She manages incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- The essence of this role is to seek out a professional personnel who possess the ability to communicate effectively with our customers, improve our client database and ensure increment in sales of goods to both new and existing customers.
- Managing of incoming calls, processing of order and adequate resolution of customer’s complaint
- Build trust and sustainable relationships with customer’saccounts through effective interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Provide information about a company’s special offerings and up-sellingrelated products.
- Escalating all complex challenges or complaint of customer to Head of Department for adequate resolution.
- Updating of Customer’s record and providing accurate and detail report on daily activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration or any related field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in the same role
- Familiar with use of ERP and CRM
- Preferably male within the age of 20-25years
- Digital marketing and Social Media Savvy
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.