Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria is a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- As Customer Service, you will be responsible for providing helpful information to customers, answering questions and responding to complaints/queries made by all customers.
- You will work closely with all departments relating to customers’ needs to ensure customer satisfaction and involved in everything towards a sale up to – but not including – the closing deal
- Telephone order processing,
- Involved in everything towards a sale up to – but not including – the closing deal
- Responding to sales enquiries,
- Liaising with purchasing and customers regarding delivery times.
- Document printing/reprinting – Such as Copy Invoices/ credit notes.
- Sending samples to prospective customers,
- Managing correspondence,
- Answering telephone,
- Social media engagement with customers
- Preparation of sales literature and brochures for sales team,
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Maintain customer databases, manage administration
- Customer satisfaction survey – implementation and maintenance.
- providing data reports to assist sales team & keeping track of sales targets,
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Candidates should possess a BA qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N130,000 / month.
20th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Support” as the subject of the mail.