West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Work Hours: 8AM – 6PM (6 days a week)
- Answer to customer Inquires Online and Offline
- Assist in Logistics ( Delivering Food).
- Using the best Phone etiquette when receiving or making phone calls
- Responding to Social media DMs and messages
- Responding to Emails
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to problem solve
- Should have the required empathy in peculiar situations
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- At least a Degree in related fields
- The candidate should live close to the location.
- Gender Preference: Female
NGN40,000 – 50,000 Monthly.
2nd July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online