The People Impact Company, a human resource, recruitment, and training firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Customer Service Personnel / Operations Executive
- Job Location: Lagos
- The role is an encompassing and evolving role that will involve administrative management, customer service, and brand management.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with the duties stated in this document and others as may be decided by the CEO.
- Convert potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Respond to customer inquiries about available products and services
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Inventory management and stock taking.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients
- Engage prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the companyâ€™s growth plan.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different products and services offered by the organization.
- Maintain client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in the day-to-day running of the store activities.
- Maintain the approved look and feel of the store at all times
- Carry out daily administrative tasks
- Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Operations
- Minimum of Two years of related work experience
- Innovative and analytical mind set
- Computer literacy and ability to use Office Applications
- Ability to relate well with people with a view to converting leads
- Great communication skills (Verbal, Presentation)
- Smart, Critical, strategic and creative thinking
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.