Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- As a Customer Service Representative with Brit Property Nigeria, you are to help customers understand our products, answer questions about their concerns or inquiries. You may sometimes be seen as having a role in sales.
- Acquire full knowledge of the Company’s products and services in order to respond effectively to client inquiries and complaints.
- Build professional rapport with clients by acknowledging and resolving client complaints via phone, email and in-person.
- Direct clients to Company’s website where necessary.
- Prompt update of client’s records including notes about all interactions.
- Create and maintain reports about all customer interactions.
- Attend weekly staff and departmental meetings.
- Participate in team-building activities.
- Persuade clients to complete surveys.
- Strategize on ideas and share for improving customer service experiences.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Prepare weekly and monthly activity reports and promptly send to your line manager.
- Strategize ways of recovering funds for the company either by reselling or renewals.
- Meet weekly departmental targets from renewals, and reselling of company’s products.
- Place calls professionally according to the departmental rules at all times.
- Coordinate weekly site inspection of prospects and collate list of prospects from site inspection and promptly follow up to close the business.
- Promptly send emails of ongoing development in our estate to clients.
- Handle calls of existing clients received from the front desk personnel.
- Send weekly report and carry your superior along with issues.
- Concentrate on work activities at all times except during your break time.
- Have a daily to-do list and accomplish it daily.
- Take up other duties as assigned by your line manager or authority.
You should bring the following qualifications, skills, and behaviours to the role:
- A candidate should possess either a B.Sc or HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Strong verbal communicator
- Familiar with the software used to connect with customers and gather their information
- Quick in understanding the organization’s products and markets
- Willingness to achieve goals and self-improvement
- Able to collaborate with team
- Knowledge of Office programs will be preferred
Why work with us?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and a real estate Industry
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the real estate space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.
- Preferably a Male candidate is needed for gender balance.