DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Abuja
- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Taking messages and giving feedbacks.
- Accepting packages and liaising with visitors / patients / clients
- Must possess excellent IT skills and efficiently use a variety of software packages.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature.
- confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Standing as an interface between the staff and guests.
- Writing reports as may be required.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the job description.
- Education: Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar role. Being in a hospital and working with HMOs will be an added advantage.
- Previous clerical, secretarial or commercial work experience is essential.
Skills and Competence Requirements:
- Good observation and presentation skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody in the organisation as well as visitors.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- •Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
- Willing to work long hours as at when required.
- Can pass a personal identity check and produce references or guarantors.
- The front office customer service officer must present himself/herself and
- act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organisation’s image and reputation at all times.
22nd October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.