DemyHealth is impacting lives in Africa through healthcare innovation and accessibility with our team of highly trained professionals with proven track record as industry leaders within and outside the country. Our core expertise span accross Medical Devices, PCR testing, Diagnostics, Research, Biomedical Engineering, Biorepository and Sequencing services. Using molecular techniques, DemyHealth has since 2016 provided medical practitioners from many different specialties valuable diagnostic information to assist in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of bacterial, viral and fungal infections as well as genetic based testing and cancer diagnostics.
Job Position: Lab Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Abuja
- A Laboratory Scientist with exceptional computer skills, and great interpersonal skills capable to perform chemistry/Clinical analysis on samples of blood, urine, stool, or other body fluids for the clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of, diseases and/or other specified medical conditions.
- Perform testing procedures on all samples received using appropriate and standardized principles and equipment platforms in the stand of the Chief Clinical Scientist.
- Perform mainstream testing on samples for hematological, bacteriological, parasitological, clinical chemistry, and histological assays.
- Carry out and document all quality control processes performed on all test procedures.
- Adhere strictly to test SOPs and other quality assurance programs of the Lab.
- Record test data to issue reports; answer questions to provide additional information or clarification to patients or other healthcare professionals.
- Maintain patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential.
- Serve and protect the immediate Laboratory Community by adhering to professional standards, and Hospital Health & Safety Standards, policies, and procedures.
- Contribute and maintain a safe work environment for patients, visitors, and co-workers by participating in safety programs, committees, or teams, conducting laboratory safety audits, and complying with statutory regulations & requirements.
- Act as the front-line customer service support for incoming calls from customers, clients, and doctors/centers for lab results.
- Coordinate courier services and Maintain professional and courteous behavior to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide other registration/clerical, and billing support as required.
- Ensure proper housekeeping.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities with understanding and respect for the patient’s rights
- Perform other related duties as required.
- B.Sc / HND in Medical Laboratory Technology, Biological Sciences or equivalent Post Graduate Studies.
- Previous Experience 2 – 4 years post-graduation experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple tasks promptly.
- Should possess MLS Annual Practice License.
- Proficient use of clinical laboratory information systems.
2nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.