In the fast-growing economies of the world, there’s a new generation of ambitious, upwardly-mobile millennials eager to gain financial independence. Exinity’s mission is to help them achieve it, offering them risk-driven trading and investment solutions designed specifically to meet their needs: we’re using the latest technology and platforms, offering a new level of education and support, and delivering this service within a unique and contemporary user experience. Exinity aims to help a new generation become confident, empowered investors – and by doing so giving them the freedom to succeed.
- Job Position: Customer Service Representative, English Speaking
- Job Location: Lagos
- Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders.
- The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name.
- We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash-based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
- Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries.
- We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
- At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too.
- We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities.
- We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
- Assist clients worldwide through live support;
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments;
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management;
- Handle back office queries;
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues;
- Report to the management;
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Higher education in Linguistics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese and English languages; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
Competitive remuneration package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online