Fort Knox Outsourcing was set up to cater to the growing need of businesses in Nigeria to reap the economic, strategic and operational benefits offered by outsourcing. We act as a “Third Party Service Provider” that Source, Select, and Second employment ready workforce in line with client specifications to meet their talent needs as quickly as possible!
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
27th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.