Ibom Air aims to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria, West Africa and beyond by focusing on service excellence, hospitality and innovation, plus our infusion of style and grace!
Every time you fly with us, our goal is to provide you and every one of our passengers with a safe, consistent, reliable, comfortable and enjoyable flying experience. We take pride in our airline and will always act in the best interest of our customers.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative – Baggage Handler
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class) / HND (Upper credit)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Min/Max of OND for baggage handlers
- Must be personable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Capacity to perform under pressure
- And should not be more than 28yrs old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- Ibom Air does not engage with any recruitment agency for the purpose of hiring.
- Ibom Air will not request any form of payment at any stage during the recruitment process.
- All curriculum vitae (CVs) must be submitted exclusively through the provided channel(s).
- Only those shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Only those who go through and are successful in the interview process will be offered employment.