People Capacity Management, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, is a consulting firm specializing in Human Resources and Management. Leveraging our extensive industry-specific knowledge, we offer a range of services, expertise, and resources to clients in both the private and public sectors. Our unwavering dedication is to efficiently and affordably cater to our clients’ requirements.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives and ensure resolution within a given time frame.
- Communicate complex issues to appropriate units to determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Effectively manage calls (incoming and outgoing).
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
- Keeping records of interactions with customers, process accounts and file documents of customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Record all enquiries and complaints of customers.
- Create and manage customer database.
- Prepare and submit reports on a daily or weekly basis.
- Must be a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree holder.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage.
- Call/contact center experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport and establish long-term relationships with clients.
- Proficiency in using computer applications such as Microsoft Suite.
- Strong analytical ability, research skills, attention to detail, good critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to take the initiative and create value.
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who apply for this position MUST have TECHNICAL experience.