Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We’re hiring for a Customer Service Intern and we are eager to examine your resume.
- The goal of this position is to maintain high customer satisfaction levels while ensuring great service standards and effectively handling customer queries for our company.
- Organize a huge number of incoming calls and clients’ requests across multiple channels (Website, emails and Social Media)
- providing an effective document management system
- To satisfy customers, determine their wants and evaluate them.
- Create long-lasting connections and trust with your customers by being honest and communicative with them
- Provide clients with necessary details about our services across different segments
- Use the proper techniques and instruments to provide information that is true, accurate, and comprehensive
- Meet phone handling quotas
- Deal with complaints, offer suitable remedies and substitutes within the allotted timeframes, and follow up to ensure prompt resolution
- Maintain client interaction logs, handle customer accounts, and filed paperwork.
- Observe communication protocols, rules, and policies
- Go above and beyond to engage with our customers professionally online and in-person
- B.Sc. in communication or a related field
- Female NYSC Corps member
- Must be a Social Media savvy
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must be available to resume immediately
Requirements and Skills:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand instructions and act with minimal supervision
- Knowledge about HR certification bodies is an advantage
- Knowledge of Human Resources Procedures is an advantage
- Experience providing customer support or working as a client service representative
- Excellent history of timely execution of tasks
- Active listening and strong phone contact handling skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems and procedures
- Customer-centeredness and the capacity to adjust to and react to various characters
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- The capacity to efficiently manage schedules
- Have a strong persona on the phone and in-person.
8th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.