The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for all interactions with consumer regarding bakery orders.
The Key objectives of the Customer Service Representative position include:
- Customer communication.
- Taking customers orders and ensuring they’re satisfied with results.
- Ensuring order presentation is up to standards.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers to understand their needs
- Selection of orders
- Order suggestion and recommendations
- Providing status of orders.
- Confirmation of customer payments
- Sending invoices for customer orders.
- Ensuring orders are made to customer’s requirements
- Communicating orders to bakers and decorators
- Checking up on orders
- Consolidation of daily orders
- Liaising with graphic designer to design images in line with customer requests
- Engaging decorators to design/confirm fondant orders.
- Analyzing consumer satisfaction
- Inventory of presentation supply.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers.
- Order to delivery flow.
- OND / HND Degree with Bachelor’s Degree a plus Customer service experience.
- 2 years of experience within the food and beverage or events industry.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence
- Organizational skills.
- Consumer interaction
- Verbal and written communication skills.
1st September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.