Eric Vsta Limited is a financial company established in 2021; and we provide a variety of financial products to Nigerian locals and are committed to becoming a leader in Nigeria’s financial industry. Eric Vsta is committed to building a financial service platform with local characteristics through advanced digital financial technology and big data innovation technology to effectively meet customers’ financial needs and try its best to let more people enjoy a better life.
Job Position: Customer Service Supervisor
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors or reviews calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Collects data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service teams performance.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the Director of Customer Service or other appropriate staff.
- Assists with budget preparation for the Customer Service department.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least three years of customer service experience required.
- 1 year previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
8th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.