Every day, billions of people come into contact with BÃ¼hler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We strive for innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions.
We contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population while setting the focus on food security and safety. Our solutions and technologies enable efficient and clean mobility.
- Job Position: Customer Service Engineer Trainee
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career with Buhler group.
- This formalized three years on the job-training program will develop you into fully trained Buhler Service Engineers with exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- The program is structured in a way to encourage and support professional and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program includes:
- Training to install, inspect, start-up, troubleshoot, and repair production equipment
- Learning performance of maintenance jobs on a machine basis
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Read technical diagrams and schematics
- Troubleshooting over the phone
- Creation of delegation reports
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out
- Coordination of Buhler or customer technicians during startups or maintenance jobs
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs
- Wire up motors and drives.
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 0 – 2 years of experience in the equipment industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Open for domestic and international travels (70% – 80%)
- Fluent communication in the English language is mandatory.
- Prior work experience as a Service Engineer (Internship, Full-Time) is an advantage
- French and German proficiency is an advantage
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate, collaborate and work across cultures and borders in an international work environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Innovative Thinking
- Eagerness to achieve and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Successful, international, and market-leading company with exciting career opportunities
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Professional workspace with an open communication culture
- Rewarding development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment.
1st April February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online