Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organization with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM, and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash-based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
- Job Position: Customer Solutions Representative, French Speaking
- Job Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth in the southern region of Nigeria to join our team.
- The Customer Solutions Representative will be responsible for all clients ensuring on-going support and value throughout the client journey cycle (registration, deposit, trading, withdrawals, client training, etc.) using soft selling skills.
- Improving customer service quality/experience, productivity, and profitability
- Ensure to hit personal KPIs (chat/call/email numbers, net deposits, activations, CSAT, etc.)
- Identifying and developing high net worth clients and ensuring a smooth transition to the Relationship Management team
- Answering e-mails, assisting with client registrations, deposits, trading, withdrawals, client training
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues
- Providing all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
- Language skills: Fluent French and English speaking skills
- BSc / HND in any French or related discipline
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills required Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online