Klasha makes it easy for African consumers to shop online. We build technology that allows African consumers to easily access the goods they want on the continent. We enable payments online in local African currencies and can handle the last-mile logistics for our retail partners too. Statistically, Africa is the future, so we believe consumers on the continent should have the same frictionless access to the global e-commerce economy as consumers in the West.
Klasha was founded in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018 and is backed by Techstars, Ginco Investments and a group of notable angel investors. Klasha is run by 20-somethings from five nationalities that speak six different languages between them. Klasha has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa and Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Position: Customer Success Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Lead with significant experience in fintech, payment solutions, and our CRM optimisation.
- Your expertise will be pivotal in automating processes, developing purpose-built workflows, and understanding customer pain points that can be addressed with robust systems.
- The ideal Customer Success Lead will be responsible for driving customer retention, satisfaction, and loyalty through strategic initiatives and ongoing support.
- Develop and implement a customer success strategy that aligns with the overall business goals of Klasha, with a focus on operationalising and automating processes.
- Implement tech-driven initiatives to help operationalise our team.
- Manage and lead a team of customer success managers and support staff, providing technical guidance and training as needed.
- Design streamlined workflows to reduce manual work and improve response times.
- Identify new integrations within our current CRM Intercom to boost productivity, improve customer interactions, and provide more data for analysis.
- Set and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for the customer success team, including customer retention, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and marketing, to identify and address customer needs and pain points.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate for their needs.
- Analyse customer data and trends to identify opportunities for improvement and growth, utilising tools such as SQL and Excel to extract and manipulate data.
- Develop and deliver customer success training programs to ensure team members are equipped with the technical skills and knowledge to provide exceptional support to our customers.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and emerging trends in customer success.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical field, such as Computer Science or Engineering, preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success leadership role, preferably in a startup or SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful customer success teams, with a focus on operationalising and automating processes.
- Demonstratable experience with CRM maintenance and optimisation.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with SQL and data analysis tools such as Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
People are the heart of our business, so we prioritise welfare and offer a wide range of competitive benefits, including but not limited to:
- All the latest technology you need to do your role.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to mental health wellness membership.
- Budget for French language classes.
- Hybrid; remote + office hours and flexible working conditions.
- Access to Klasha Sessions, development training courses.
- Work-from-anywhere weeks; Work from anywhere for three weeks in a year.
- Paid birthday day off.
- Team building events.
- Paid parental leave.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online