U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
Job Position: Customer Success Officer
Job Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Secure customers using various methods .ie. shop visits, phone calls, presentations, etc.
- Activate viable distributors and merchants on the company’s platform, with the later connected to at least one distributor via available channels. ie. Web, Mobile App, USSD.
- Establish a relationship with them and follow up for a constant stream of orders/fulfillment.
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure that they have access to tools and access.
- Educate potential and existing customers on how the platform can benefit their business. Attend meetings, sales events, workshops or training to keep up to date with the latest trends.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 6 years work experience.
- Candidate must have a good command of spoken and written English and can speak pidgin.
- Personality, Ambition, Analytical, Problem solving and entrepreneurial mindset must be no less than average on any of these, but must be above average on at least two.
- We are a diversity-conscious organization and are ready to welcome anyone good enough but must be physically fit as a lot of movement will be required.
- Selected candidates must be a computer, mobile device, web, and app literate.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
15th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.