Zabira Technologies is a fintech company that launched officially August 2019. Inspired to create fast payment solution and easy exchange of cryptocurrencies, the CEO Issac John, started the company with innovative ideas & problem solving paradigm which further gave birth to the existence of a world-class financial technology.
Job Position: Customer Support Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers.
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails.
- Managing customers’ accounts.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets.
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary.
- Reporting back on results.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 7 years work experience.
24th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.