BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
Job Position: Customer Support Officer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward Customers at all times.
- Manage large incoming calls from Customers.
- Generate sales leads.
- Responding promptly to Customer inquiries.
- Identify and assess Customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Communicating with Customers through various channels e.g email, sms and phone call etc.
- Acknowledging and resolving Customer complaints.
- Knowing the company services inside and out so that you can answer questions easily.
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Keeping records of Customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing prompt feedback on the efficiency of the Customer service process.
- Assist in managing a Team of trainees or junior Customer Support representatives in NOC.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction and provide professional Customer support at all times.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with Customer accounts through open and interactive.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools e.g MOWE, ZALPRO
- Liaise with Technical Team, Engineering and Account departments on fault resolutions and Customer account reconciliation.
- Handle Customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Troubleshoot with Customer over phone and resolve issues promptly.
- Keep records of Customer interactions, process Customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage Customers.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Mass Communication, English, Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering or Science from reputable higher institution.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Network – Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Service and process knowledge.
- Friendly attitude.
- Strong time Management.
- Strong Crisis Management.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
Demand on the Job:
- Must have al teast 1 year cognate experience in Customer Support telecommunication related organisation especially ISP firm.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Ability to work weekends and in shifts.
- 25 – 35 years of age.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.