Greenkey Facility Management is a full-service facility and property management company established in 2015. Our team has over 40 years of collective experience, working with clients to guarantee functionality and profitability of their buildings with our technology-driven business process.
Job Position: Customer Support Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As the Customer Support Associate, you will be the first contact our customers (existing and potential) make with GreenKey FM.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails.
- This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
- You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
- Provide seamless/personalised customer experience to our customers.
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with GreenKey FM support tools.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users.
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proximity to the island is key.
N90,000 – N110,000 Net Monthly.
Tuesday; 28th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online