PackaGo is a delivery service app that connects Pilots to individuals/businesses who want to send nearly anything within Lagos. PackaGo works with businesses across virtually every industry to provide a faster, cheaper, and more scalable solution for same-day deliveries. PackaGo reaches 60% of Lagos. Households – the local same-day delivery footprint in Lagos.
Job Position: Customer Support Specialist
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our Support team operates as the first point of contact for the PackaGo community. We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist who brings excellent communication and problem-solving skills and operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role you’ll act as an expert user of our mobile and web-based tools, ensuring the success of our logistics services and a great experience for our users.
- This team operates 12 hours/6 days per week. Customer Support Specialists work a 6-day workweek schedule that may include nontraditional hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide phone, email, and text-based support to PackaGo customers, partners, users, and other community members
- Address all customer concerns politely, using active listening skills to understand and confirm the information
- Balance efficiency and speed in addressing questions or issues with ensuring a high-quality customer experience
- Proactively monitor in-progress deliveries and take corrective action when necessary
- Manage non-standard delivery situations with professionalism, empathy, and urgency
- Effectively use Zendesk and other internal tools to accurate log interactions and solve issues
- Collaborate with team members from various PackaGo departments to ensure the seamless delivery experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 year experience.
- A combination of sales, or customer service experience, optimally with a technology or logistics company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Proactive and able to comfortably navigate through uncertainty and ambiguity
- Must have the ability to work a schedule comprised of non-standard shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Prior CRM experience
24th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.