PMI Consults – Our client is a global company with presence all over Africa most especially, Lagos. The client is a known name in consumer goods with focus on wellness and health products. With high rate of unemployment and its negative impacts on the society, efforts are being made by the Company to address the malaise so as to reduce the levels of poverty and criminality.
Job Position: Customer Supports Partner
Job Location: Lagos
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- B.Sc Degree in Information Technology or relevant Diploma
- 0 – 1 year relevant work experience.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.