MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Job Position: Analyst, CVM Commercial Enterprise Business – Supervisory
- Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in the development, implementation and measurement of various Below the Line campaign programs that focus on customer retention and customer life-cycle management within the assigned segment.
- Leverage the outbound and inbound channels for campaign execution aimed at reducing churn and increasing customers spend.
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy within the enterprise business segment.
- Identify opportunities within the assigned segment base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programs to address these opportunities.
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle and ensure right decisions are taken regarding continuing or discontinuing campaigns.
- Design and execute pilot campaigns to determine best approach to campaign deployment, offer development and campaign scripting before scale-up.
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation.
- Provide support to campaign segmentation analyst as required.
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross-functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Perform Customer Lifecycle Management activities that translate into an elongated customer life cycle.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of Big Data end-to-end ecosystem and dependencies to identify trends in customer dynamics.
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout their product lifecycle.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialization;
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
- Experience in Database/Direct Marketing or Product Management in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design.
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within the telecoms industry.
- Demonstrable data mining, analytical skills, and segmentation techniques.
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modeling, and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
- BA, BSc, HND, or Other
19th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online